Jan. 23, 2021 – Togg (SL/SL) &
Jan. 24, 2021 – Greek Peak (GS/GS)
Two registration steps
Step 1 of 2: Pay the total cost for the races you will be attending using either Venmo or Paypal by January 21st.
Toggenburg: $65 w/ticket; $40 w/out ticket
Greek Peak: $68 w/ticket; $26 w/out ticket;
GP U16s and U19s are covered by GPSC – you do not have to pay, but you still need to register.
Click links below to pay:
Step 2 of 2: Fill out the registration form here:
Registration is closed for the Togg and GP races.
Notes: Data is only refreshed from the form every 15 minutes, so you might not see your name on the start list right away. Start numbers and bib numbers will be posted after registration closes. Bibs will be distributed for the season to limit contact.
Registration for future races will be available after January 24th.
Please help us make our races safe for every participant by wearing a mask at all times and physically distancing from others by at least 6 feet both indoors and outdoors.
New changes to registration and race day for 2021:
- Everyone must register for each race they plan on attending. Registration will be available on this page at a later date.
- Only online payment will be accepted (via Paypal or Venmo) to minimize contact on race day. Links will be provided below.
- Registration will close at midnight on Thursday before each race weekend. Start lists will be posted by the morning of race day, and results will be posted online.
- We will likely assign bibs for the season. If we do that, there will be a fee if the bib is not returned as a new set of bibs costs $$$$.
- You will have to sign a waiver acknowledging and assuming the risks of participation (injury, death, and, now, Covid-19).
- More to come. Please contact Jim, Tom, or Alex with questions or suggestions.